My approach is to use medications if deemed necessary, as well as many theoretical approaches including cognitive behavioral therapy, mindfulness, motivational interviewing, and supportive therapy. I subscribe to, and follow, the Oregon State Board of Nursing and nursing ethics.
I also use the modality of Essence Illumination, which is a process that explores and illuminates the essence of who you are. Essence Illumination takes the perspective that all people are whole and complete, but may have barriers or blocks around the expression of their higher selves.
- $250.00 for initial session
- $165 for 60-minute follow-up sessions
- $125 for 30-minute follow-up sessions
Medication management for adults, adolescents, and children.
- Credentials: Licensed Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (license # 0184NP)
- Experience: 9+ years in the medical field
- Education: M.S. in Nursing from Oregon Health & Science University (2011)