I believe in lifestyle therapy. I advocate for the healing modalities of real food nutrition and mindful yoga. I support each person individually with the care and guidance they deserve to activate their mind and body’s innate capacity to heal.
You have the power to change how you feel and change your life. My goal is to have you take an active role in your health and healing, with me acting as facilitator and guide on your journey to optimal living.
I am a nutritional therapist, yoga therapist and health educator.
As a health educator, I taught at Western Oregon University for 5 years. When I started my family, I shifted my focus to more individual work and spent 5 years in corporate health and fitness. During this time, my passion for health and fitness led me to become a yoga therapist and CrossFit certified.
Continuing on this path led me to the Nutritional Therapy Association where I earned my Nutritional Therapist Practitioner credential. Soon after, I began a private practice incorporating my skills and passions.
I currently do speaking engagements, see individual clients, teach classes, and contract with medical practices and organizations in Salem.
- Nutritional therapy: $120 per session
- Yoga therapy: $90 per session
- Autoimmune and anti-inflammatory nutrition
- Digestive and gut healing
- Metabolic health
- Nervous system regulation and relaxation
- Functional movement
- Trauma-informed movement
- Adaptive yoga
- Credentials: Nutritional Therapy Practitioner and Registered Yoga Therapy Practitioner
- Education: M.S. and B.S. in Health Education. CrossFit Level 1 and Coaching Certification. RYT 500 hr (Yoga Therapy, Trauma Informed Yoga, and Yoga for Chronic Pain).