I believe in lifestyle therapy. I advocate for the healing modalities of real food nutrition and mindful yoga. I support each person individually with the care and guidance they deserve to activate their mind and body’s innate capacity to heal.
You have the power to change how you feel and change your life. My goal is to have you take an active role in your health and healing, with me acting as facilitator and guide on your journey to optimal living.
- Nutritional therapy: $120 per session
- Yoga therapy: $90 per session
- Autoimmune and anti-inflammatory nutrition
- Digestive and gut healing
- Metabolic health
- Nervous system regulation and relaxation
- Functional movement
- Trauma-informed movement
- Adaptive yoga
- Credentials: Nutritional Therapy Practitioner and Registered Yoga Therapy Practitioner
- Education: M.S. and B.S. in Health Education. CrossFit Level 1 and Coaching Certification. RYT 500 hr (Yoga Therapy, Trauma Informed Yoga, and Yoga for Chronic Pain).